Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Babies Sleeping On Stomach

If you are like some people that prefer to sleep on their stomachs or tend to do so during their normal sleep cycle you also may increase your risk of acid reflux problems then you have a real problem. I know as I tend to have this problem. For me it usually starts sometime after midnight where I have rolled over in my sleep on to my stomach. Suddenly I am awakened by acid reflux and puke in my mouth causing me to gag. I quickly sit up and head to the bathroom to wash my mouth out. However the damage is already done and my throat is really raw and burning. After washing my mouth out I will use a Crystal Lite or some similar sugar free drink to get the awful taste out of my mouth. Just plain nasty business.


  

  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment